Supervise and assist the Maintenance Manager on the quality work of labourers and staff in the departments.
Ensure daily & general Maintenance, Gardens, Workshop and Golf course duties are carried out diligently,
efficiently and in a timely manner.
Salary to be discussed in interview.
Position is Live–in
• At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance department in a lodge / resort environment at a Supervisory level.
• Good general knowledge of plumbing & electrical, qualification will be an advantage.
• Building experience is an advantage
• Mechanical skills an advantage
• Must have excellent problem–solving skills
• Must be able to work with a team and as an individual
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be trustworthy and reliable
• Excellent organizational skills
• Sober habits due to standby duties & responsibilities
• Assist in the general maintenance and upkeep of the lodges, resort, guest rooms, staff accommodation, water
supply & sewage systems.
• Perform daily tasks & responsibilities as per the job description and schedules provided.
• See that work is performed to a high standard.
• Assist the staff with daily duties & responsibilities.
• Follow up on outstanding issues and report back.
• Assist with all necessary administrative duties, including but not limited to team timesheets, ordering of stock items,
log faults, stock takes, reports, record keeping etc.
• Ensuring equipment is clean, in good working conditions and stored in the correct areas.
Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org